Wednesday, January 8, 2014

PURGING - It's a Good Thing!

Wednesday January 8, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!

This year I've made a resolution to do some purging and re-organizing in my house.

I've already made 2 trips to the Salvation Army with household goods and clothing!

Today I tackled the craft room/den.  I cannot believe how much I have - mind you I have accumulated supplies for several hobbies over the years.  But it's way too much for just me!

So I went through all of my papercraft stuff and purged like a mad woman.

My loss can be your gain if you act quickly!

If you are looking to get some new and barely used papercrafting supplies head over to Scrap Arts in North Vancouver.

I just dropped of a ton of Stampin' Up! stamps and paper there this afternoon.  I mean TONS of unused stamp sets and TONS of coloured cardstock.

Good thing my friend Shelley - at ScrapArts - has a second hand section in her store.

No comments:

Post a Comment