Thursday, January 10, 2013

KISS Class Sneak Peeks

Thursday January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

If you're still reading my blog - thanks - I appreciate your support and interest!

I probably should change the title of this blog to something more generic since I'm not just stamping anymore.  Any suggestions for a new title?

I haven't quite put away all my crochet yet.  I'm in the process of building up inventory for next craft sale season and testing out some new patterns.   I'm expanding and adding men/boys and baby crocheted items.  I'm very excited about all that and I'll post as soon as I have something to show you all!

In the meantime I've been busy planning some card making classes.

I'm going "old school" and designing some "back to basics" cards for my upcoming card classes at ScrapArts in North Vancouver.

On Saturday January 19 I will be teaching a class called K.I.S.S. which stands for Keep It Simple STAMP.

In this class I will be showing some basic stamping techniques and keeping it simple with just 1 layer cards - yes you read that right - just the card base.

There will be 6 designs and we'll make 2 of each card plus 1 Bonus card for a total of 13 cards!!

Here are a few sneak peeks:






I'll post the 6th card and BONUS sneak peek tomorrow!

On Saturday February 23 I will be teaching the sequel to this class called KISS ME AGAIN and we will be making another "bakers" dozen of 1 layer cards.

Sneak peeks for KISS ME AGAIN will be coming soon!

If you're in the area and feel the need to stamp up a stack of simple yet fun cards please call ScrapArts at 604-980-8811 to register.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment